The fruit tastes like grape and looks like apple. It is a brand name for Fuji or gala apple and it has been specially treated to make the taste of the fruit flesh looks like a grape. The grapple fruit typically looks large and have a flesh that is sweeter and crisper. The grapple fruit is one of the varieties of Fuji apple.
- It is a cholesterol free fruit that reduces the level of cholesterol
- Eating this fruit also reduces the chance of cancer
- When kept at room temperature, this fruit become soft, mealy and mushy
- The Grapple season begins late October or early November.
- It gets paired with some cheese varieties for a tasty treat.